Virtuous Fitness has a 30 day cancellation policy outside of your initial agreement. I must notify Virtuous Fitness by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit my 30 day notice. Any billing cycles that occur during that time will run and after the cancelation time frame my account will cancel fully.
I understand I must send the email from a valid email address to have my account adjusted for any reason, and CANNOT use the Contact Page on the Website, Facebook, or any other Contact method other than email. This ensures both a send and receipt copy of the email notification. I understand that this is the only way I can cancel my membership.
For An Account Hold I must notify Virtuous no less than 7 days before next billing cycle.
For both Holds and Cancelations I agree that no exceptions will be made to this policy for any reason, including but not limited to: moving, financial situations, injuries, etc.
CONDITIONS OF THE VIRTUOUS FITNESS MEMBERSHIP
- All Release of Liability Participant waivers must be signed before participating in physical activity at Virtuous Fitness.
- Virtuous Fitness may adjust the Virtuous Fitness membership plan with 30 days notice to the client.
- The Virtuous Fitness membership cannot be transferred to another person.
- Any medical conditions and issues must be disclosed to the Virtuous Fitness Coach before starting training.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
To try out this amazing and goal shattering program click below to learn about how you can train with us absolutely FREE for Six Weeks!